On Friday, April 26, guests will be handicraft workshops awaiting guests at 17:00. The classes will be conducted by the artist with many years of experience and successes in local exhibitions. Participation in the workshop will be everyone who wants to try his hand and discover the artist in himself. The topics of the classes will be a surprise, but we can reveal that the participants will be able to make backpacks, handbags or mascots from string and knitting and jewelry made of precious and artificial stones.
On Saturday there will be an exhibition of works by the participant and works by the artist who will be able to buy. At the meeting with art there will also be a cartoonist, with whom you can make your caricature or portrait.
Saturday will end with a culinary evening in a Masurian climate (the price of the stay package does not include a culinary evening). In addition to delicious cuisine, the musician who will play live will take care of the unique mood. & Nbsp;
The regional dinner menu will include, among others:
- festive bread - Bakery Confectionery Marek Szabelski (Piecki),
- a slice of bread with lard and greaves + og & oacute; pickled potato - Hotel Robert's Port (Stare Sady),
- plińce z pomoćka, i.e. potato pancakes with cottage cheese - Hotel Robert's Port (Stare Sady),
- smoked vendace - Fisheries Farm (Mikołajki),
- dumplings with zander - Hotel Robert's Port (Stare Sady),
- fish soup - & nbsp; Hotel Robert's Port (Stare Sady),
- board of rural meats - Hotel Robert's Port (Stare Sady),
- Ser & oacute; board in rkłowski - rkło,
- Masurian Sękacz - Production and commercial plant MARK (Giżycko).
In addition, for a fee, you will be able to taste:
- mead - Dw & oacute; jniak Warmiński - 40 ml / 8 PLN,
- mead - Tr & oacute; Mazurian jniak - 40 ml / 8 PLN,
- Chef tincture - Hotel Robert 's Port (Stare Sady) - 200 ml / 35 PLN,
- beers from Kormoran Brewery (Olsztyn) - 500 ml / 15 PLN
Cost of the culinary evening: 65 PLN / person, children 6-12 years old - 50% discount.