BASIC RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Guests visiting our Hotel are the greatest value, we strive to provide the best possible conditions for relaxation, but we also attach the highest role to protecting the privacy and security of our client's personal data..
What laws regulate personal data issues?
First of all, it is an EU regulation: Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, in the short called & quot; Regulation ), as well as national laws on the protection of personal data.
Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of Personal Data is the company Roberts Port Passenger Shipping Mikołajki Robert Śliwiński based in Mikołajki, Stare Sady 4, 11-730 Mikołajki, operating on the basis of the Mayor of Mikołajki's entry in the business register No. 1045, with Tax Identification Number: 8450010445, REGON: 790007059.
How can I contact you regarding my data?
In the matter of personal data, contact can be made by email to the address:
For what purpose will the data be processed?
Below are the basic purposes of processing your personal data related to the use of our hotel services.
1. Implementation of a hotel stay
a) hotel room booking service,
b) creating and storing legal and tax documentation in accordance with accounting standards,
c) implementation of additional services in the hotel: bar, SPA,
d) video monitoring of the facility for purpose & safety.
2. Survey on the level of satisfaction with staying in a hotel
a) testing the level of your satisfaction with your stay in our hotel is extremely important to us, as it allows us to constantly improve the services provided, based on reliable information from our guests. Completing the survey is completely voluntary. The survey form is in the room and after completing, the guests throw it into the box located at the reception, pass it directly to the reception staff or leave it in the room.
b) as part of the survey, we use your personal data in the form of: name, surname, age, telephone number and email address. The completed survey is the subject of our analysis and serves us in justified cases to contact you in order to refer to your comments and suggestions.
3.Managing guest relations before, during and after your stay by:
a) creating a customer profile based on the booking history and preferences in order to send the customer tailored messages;
b) analysis of collected personal data in order to effectively predict the future expectations of the guest;
c) creating statistics and calculating the result in commercial as well as reporting
d) providing contextual data used by the offer suggestion tool when a customer visits the Hotel's website or reserves it
e) sending the newsletter, promotions and offers of tourist and hotel services, as well as telephone contact with the customer
f) handling requests for cancellations, travel offers and satisfaction surveys
g) consideration of the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
4. Other internet activities:
a) web forms (online booking, questionnaires, websites on websites).
5. Ensuring compliance with legal regulations, e.g. in the scope of service settlement and document storage in accountants and tax.
6. As part of guaranteeing you the best service, we can share your personal data with authorized hotel employees:
a) hotel staff
b) reservation staff and using hotel reservation tools
c) IT department employee
d) sales and marketing department
e) legal departmenty
f) another person acting on the basis of an appropriate authorization
7. In order to ensure the correct implementation of services and improve your stay at our hotel, your personal data may be shared with an entity at third parties such as:
a) external service providers: banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, dispatchers, printers
b) trusted business partners
c) social media
d) ocal authorities: we may be required to provide your data to local authorities if required to do so by law
8. The hotel does not intend to transfer personal data outside the EEA.
Security of personal data
Based on applicable legal provisions, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against secret or accidental destruction, accidental change or loss, as well as against unauthorized access or disclosure of your data. To this end, appropriate organizational measures have been implemented, such as: data backups, employee training system in authorized data processing, identifier system and data access passwords, physical data protection measures (lockers, clean desk and monitor policy)
Storage of personal data
We store the personal data of guests only for the period necessary to properly fulfill the purpose in specified in this Policy or in applicable law.
Access, supplement, rectify or delete data
1. You have the right to access personal data processing, along with the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, object and transfer data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to object at any time to disclosing personal data to the hotel, sending marketing information about products and services, and to process the satisfaction assessment of your stay at our hotel. To exercise these rights, please contact us a: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will respond to all requests received from you as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
Depending on the needs, this Policy may be modified. Therefore, we encourage you to regularly check its content, especially when making reservations at our hotel.
If you have any additional questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at: email@example.com